
Okay, it is always great to start new things. Here goes mine. Life is so full of happenings and it is hard to keep up so I am trying this. My sister recommended it to me and I hope it will work. Biggest news with us is that Ashley is going to Disneyland in a few weeks with the Taylor Jr High band. Yes, young, small, sweet Ashley (that is how I like to remember her, at least). She is going by herself, except some friends from the ward will be there just in case. Nothing like having spies amongst us, don't you think? I am really uncomfortable about sending her by herself but I know she is a good kid and will do just fine. It is the others I worry about.
Travis is taking a small break from school and will be doing his next class online. He will get an experience of what online is like. It will be good for him. He is on the down hill part of school and will have his Bachelors Degree in Business Management very soon. Then he is taking a year off before he goes to work on his masters, or so I think. But I am sure he thinks the same, or he will after we have a little chat. If only I really had that much power.
I am busy volunteering for anything I can. I love to help out. My kids learn from example and I am proud to say they love to volunteer whenever they can, as well.
Joey and Mackenzie are keeping busy. Joey is teaching is little sister everything he knows. My hair is getting greyer as we speak. Heaven help me.
1 comment:
Cool blog. It is a lot of fun. Ashley is leaving in 2 weeks. Send a camera with her. You have cute kids. Enjoy the blog world.
Post a Comment