Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dilemma

Major dilemma that may have sent what Christmas spirit I have out the window! Apparently we have a water leak under the foundation and we need to fix it if we ever want to have hot water again.
 And, not to mention, create a sink hole under the house that will eventually swallow us up, never to be seen again.
Ok, a bit melodramatic but the evening has kind of ended up that way.
 
So, where the money is going to come from to pay for this project: Ashley's mission fund? Travis says no but I don't know what else to do.
What about my house?
Will we have to completely empty one room to fix it?
Should I take all my Christmas down and just bypass it this year?
(On a happier note, I may get new flooring!)
 
All these questions and more I hope to have answered today when we seek professional help.
(Yes, David. .... In more ways than one!)
Where is my own personal plumber when I need him?
 

No comments: