Tuesday, November 5, 2013

State Festival 2013

Silly me. I took so many pictures! I think it was over 200 of the show and I was so proud of myself! I didn't even stop to make sure they were okay because I was afraid I would miss something. And, come to find out I forgot the flash and everything was in bad condition, I did manage to find this one, edit the heck out of it, and I think it looks pretty good!
 
 
Danni and Britt were the ones who accepted the trophies with the drum majors and I am afraid it will be the only time with the two of them together so I took some pitures.

 I also found a couple Principals who were willing to take some pictures with us! It was great!!!
 
 Mr Souder and Mr. Cosseboom
 
 We  got Superior with Distinction and all  5 captions! The atmosphere was amazing! Everyone was so happy!
 
 
 
 
 Percussion and their Caption!  Great group of kids!
 
It was the first time Auxillary got one and they were over the roof! And it has been such a long and dramatic year for them!
So proud of all our girls!

No comments: