Saturday morning my mom and I went to Lynn's house to look through some old family pictures and scan ones that we didn't have. Lynn is Aunt Anna's son. She passed away about a year ago.
I love looking through old pictures of my family. I love listening to stories and learning more about who they were. And the legacy I was born into.
Anyway, I found something that I had to share! It is a picture with my Grandma, Grandpa, my mom and my Uncle Gary. And me when I was nine!~ It was taken at a family reunion in Kaysville, Utah many years ago. I won't say how many because it really doesn't matter (and I don't have to admit it if I don't want to!) The reason this is so cool is because it is the only picture I know of me with my Grandma! And I didn't know about it till Saturday!!! What a treasure!!!
1 comment:
What an amazing find!! I glad that you went over to Lynn's house to check out his pics!!!
Post a Comment