Monday, August 5, 2013

School needs to start soon!

School needs to start soon!
My little ones are, as I type this,  jumping on Ashley's bed. The neighbors next door are helping! She started her job as a nanny today and the little ones are taking advantage of this and have ransacked her room.
 
Me, being the awesome mother I am, am typing away listening to them carry on.
I know, not the smartest thing I have done.
But then again, this is just another adventure for them with a little danger thrown in the mix.
The danger being Ashley!!!
 
 Earlier they  were making a sandwich of themselves in between the mattress and box spring.
I love little kids!
And I will make sure they clean up the room before Ashley gets home so I can keep them around a little longer!.
 
And I probably shouldn't have shared this story.

No comments: