I think Joey has watched way too much TV!!!
I told Joey to get his homework done.
No,
he wanted to see what it would be like to take a big whiff of ground pepper and see if he would sneeze.
(I hate Myth Busters!)
So he did it.
Guess what?
He did sneeze! Quite a few times, in fact!
And now his nose is burning. He can't do his homework.
And now his nose is burning. He can't do his homework.
So he gets a big bowl of ice water and proceeds to stick his face in it.
I think because he thinks it will calm down his little nose.
I think because he thinks it will calm down his little nose.
And somehow this relieves the burn.
And his homework still sits on the table undone.
That was pretty cool, he tells anyone who will listen
so he wants to do it again!
so he wants to do it again!
The sticking your head in ice water
not the whiffing up ground pepper.
That he will never do again!
(I hate Myth Busters!)
Finally after soaking his face and most of his shirt in the water a few more times he sits at the table and starts on his homework.
And gets it done quickly!
Yeah, maybe Myth Busters is on to something!
Getting kids to do homework at least!!!
Getting kids to do homework at least!!!
I really don't know what to do with that kid!~
No comments:
Post a Comment