What a summer! It has been one rollercoaster of emotions and I think I am ready to get off! School starts next week and things will be getting back to normal. Thank goodness! Joey and Mackenzie are as ready as I am. That makes me so happy!!!
Band camp has come and gone and my children survived! Ashley was a paid instructor this year and was in heaven!!! First time she has been paid!
Britt had a great week. No drama. I am totally serious!
Zach managed to get through the first week. I think he only wanted to quit three times! Hey, that is pretty good considering he is still there. The bad news is I wont let him quit. This is tough love!!!
He will be fine if he can get though this first month.
And it was so great to see all of the band kids again! I have missed them!!
It is going to be a great year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment