Friday, April 12, 2013

Goin to Disneyland!

I found out I get to be a chaperone for the Taylor performing arts trip to Disneyland! Yep, in May I get to travel six hours by bus, play at Disneyland, go to a music clinic, and play some more, just in time to board the bus and head home.
The same weekend as Mothers Day!
 
 I am so excited! But I must admit part of it is because I get to know the members and hopefully convince some fence sitters the joy of marching band.
Yes, I know. I really do need to find a new pastime.
 
The bad news is after our trip to Six Flags over spring break I decided I was a pansy.
I really don't like scary rides.
Hopefully my group will take it easy on me!
 
And Mackenzie and Joey are mad at me. They want to go so bad!
Spring break next year definitely!

No comments: