Tuesday, November 20, 2012

visitors

Staying in the hospital was pretty cool, minus the hoses, the IV, the fact I could not feel the lower part of my body, and knowing they want you to rest but wake you up every hour and stick something somewhere that you would rather not have stuck.
 
But the food was pretty good. they had some pretty cool movies on TV, but best of all was the visitors.
I had the whole crew come visit me, except Zach. He was celebrating the Mormon Battalion with the stake and was camping somewhere cool I hear.
This crew came on Friday night. For half of them, they are still trying to figure out what to do with themselves. And the other two have decided to be my personal servants.
 
The next morning Cortney and Alex came to visit. Travis brought the little ones again and they had a surprise for me. Cotton candy! Yep, that whole bag was for me but those little eyes followed it everywhere. and the owners of those little eyes even volunteered to eat the cotton candy for me. I really am loved. (I did share it Monday after homework was done. Evil, I know)
 
Saturday night while my girls were attending the awesome Band banquet I was officially babysat by my my visiting teacher. She brought pizza for the little ones and they played games while I tried to sleep and get comfortable. It was so nice of her.
 
And yesterday night my sweet friend Graciela brought me some roses and a pumpkin pie! So sweet! I have no idea how to even thank her.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hey Lisa--I just checked blogs and saw this--glad it all went well and hopefully you are home now--and good for you for enjoying the pampering part of being in the hospital!