I love shopping with my girls. Each one is such a different experience.
For instance, yesterday Brittany was sick but we had to pick up a few things from the store. We walked around aimlessly, looking at pretty wrapping and joking about why the soup wanted us to buy it more than the olives. And about how the eggs are sad because their containers are not as pretty as the yogurt.
We had a great time and giggled our way home. (yeah, and we did buy the eggs, although the container was very boring)
Tomorrow I get to go shopping with Ashley and we are going to look at material for the wedding and buy some for the band. She is fun to shop with too, although the emotions are limited only to us and not inanimate objects. We are making skirts for the bridesmaids. (oh, and sashes for the band, but we have a whole crew of band moms helping out with that, I hope). And even better, sometimes she buys me stuff! I am still in awe at that whole process!
Mackenzie is still oblivious to prices so shopping with her reminds me of when I was younger and my imagination went wild (so we don't shop as often as she would like!)
Cortney is a bit more sensible. And sometimes I need that too. She is sweet and always looking out for others and what they might need.
They are all so different but I love them all the same! I would be lost without all of them. They are my best friends and keep me sane when so often I think I would love to hide my head in the closet and not come out!
No comments:
Post a Comment