We went dress shopping! We wanted to bring Mackenzie but she had to make a chart... Not sure what for, but that is what she told us. (still haven't seen it but it must be a good one to miss this event!)
Probably a good thing though. There would be a lot of tiny handprints over everything if she came.
But we did have Danni come along in her place. Danni is a big part of most things fun things we do around here, which is all good. We love her and the two girls are so amusing if you can keep up with them. (I do try but admit sometimes I can't!)
The first place we went and the first dress Cort tried on was it! We tried on others but the first one was what she wanted!
While we were there Ashley found one she absolutely loved. And since I can't show pics of Cort and her dress, I figured I would show Ashley and hers. She says she isn't getting married for at least two years but it was fun to try one on and dream!
The second place we went was a small shop and Britt and Danni had to try something on. And prom season is coming up and Britt gets to go! The dresses were not modest but they had to get it out of thier systems. The owner watched them go back and forth, giggling as they do. Poor thing! I think the girls were too much for her... Let's face it, sometimes those two girls are too much for most people!
Good times! We finished off the day with a soda and lots of laughs.
Now, on to the bridemaids dresses!





No comments:
Post a Comment