I am lying in bed dreaming something odd and then I abruptly wake up with one thought: I get to buy Joey his first set of drumsticks this week.
What am I thinking?
This is Joey, the little man who finds things to do that are often unsafe and maybe a bit illegal. Maybe this is not such a good idea. But they are just drumsticks, right?
No, they are not only drumsticks. They are weapons in the hands of a little boy.
So, after pondering my dilemma, I came up with a list of rules that go along with his new instrument.
1- He may not use them on his sisters no matter how much noise they make when you hit them with a stick.
2- Zachary too
3- He may not hurl the drumsticks across the room to see how high and far they fly
4- He may not stick them up his nose or try to stick them up anyone else's nose (ears too, yep gotta add them ears)
5- I reserve the right to hide them REALLY high if I have a headache.
6 - Last but definitely the most important- I have the right to change and add rules that are needed as I am not sure what to expect with this new loud adventure we are about to embark on.
No comments:
Post a Comment