Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Rexburg, ID temple

Travis, Cortney, and I went to Idaho to see the temple.
And for a very special reason.
My niece Laura went through the temple on Saturday.
So proud of her.
 And best of all is that her dad received his endowments right along with her!

And Later that day she was sealed to her husband!

It was awesome to behold!

I was lucky enough to get to be Laura's escort!
What an honor!

I am so proud of how far she has come in two years!
And to be able to share this day with her was a testimony to me
of how the examples and testimonies of others really can make a difference.

And to never give up.

It is a memory I will always cherish.

And I love seeing and going to new temples! And the Rexburg Idaho temple is so beautiful!

And I heard that it is even more beautiful in the summer when everything is green...


1 comment:

Tami said...

How sweet that you could go and spend the day with her!!