Primary softball has come and gone and I am afraid I spent half my time playing taxi:
Musical practices, concerts, guard practice.
But lets get back to Primary softball.
I think it is probably a good thing I was not there the whole time.
Only because I discovered Joey's little bat got plenty of use.
Too bad it was not at hitting the ball.
Yep, that little bat made more contact hitting the fence and hitting the ground.
And Joey made the cutest growling sound while doing both.
In other words, a hot-headed temper tantrum.
Most of the other adults laughed at his amusing behavior.
not me.
I am happy to say his behavior did get a little better as the days went by.
And he did hit the ball a few times
ironically with him taking the bat to 1st base to his coach's dismay.
Yep, that bat had a busy two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment