Ashley's friend invited her to participate in a modest prom fashion show.
She loves to dress up so this was a treat for her.
The dress was pink, though.
She would rather have had a yellow one.
Oh, well.
I think she looks mighty cute though.
But I am the mom. What do I know?
Sweet Shesten took these pics for me.
Mostly because my camera is less than perfect
and
it was the same night as the Pinewood Derby
and I am cub master.
Soooo,
I booked it back and forth and still got to see the fashion show.
And participate in the derby.
Joey did okay.
but mostly he threw fits.
We need to work on his sportsmanship!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness I love that dress! ! It makes me want to go to the prom--especially if I could look as cute as Ashley in it!
Post a Comment