Thursday, February 2, 2012

In the doghouse again (gonna decorate it and make it my summer home!)

Joey and Mackenzie pulled out the scrapbooks the other day to look at them.

They counted how many pages Cortney and Ashley had

Then the counted how many they had....

Well, as is most families, the older ones have more...

Joey is mad!!!

Mackenzie asks, "Don't ya love us anymore?"

So for the next little while I will be dedicating one day a week to printing out those digital pics of my babies and making as many pages as I can to get myself out of the doghouse.

Mental note #? 
(I gave up on those long ago....) 

 hide the scrapbooks in the future and anyhing else similar! 

1 comment:

Tami said...

This is when you show them the pics on the computer! I should scrapbook with you. Emmy's scrapbook isn't as full as Josh's either.