Friday, July 22, 2011

Wisdom teeth take 1

Ashley had her wisdom teeth taken out on Tuesday.  I know it was a small out-patient surgery but the whole thing was a bit unnerving.

Her friend was a doll and text me the whole time. I was so busy texting that I wasn't paying attention and the time went by so fast and the next thing you know she was done.

She was so groggy she had tears running down her face and looked miserable. 

And then her meds are not working. Vicotin usually does a great job of keeping you loopy but they do nothing for her.
She prefers ibuprofin and Tylenol.
Poor, poor thing!

And she looks like a little chipmunk storing food for the winter in her cheeks.
I would take a picture
but.....

I get to go through five more sets of wisdom teeth.

Oh, joy!

No comments: