Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The super soaker that keeps on giving

Funny Joey moment I need to share. 
I don't think it's funny but I am sure in a few days, after I have had time to think about it, it will be quite hilarious! ... just not now.

I was doing dishes and Joey's broken super soaker was sitting on the counter, full and heavy. I figured I would empty it after I finished the load of dishes.  My friend called and I stepped away from the sink for a while (get better Bro. Robie!!!  We love you!!!) . I came back and there was RED liquid everwhere!! I asked Cort if she knew where it was coming from... and ....you guessed it...Joey's liquid of choice for his supersoaker just happens to be Hawaiian Punch!  The WHOLE super soaker was filled with the sweet, sticky, RED substance. 

I had no words to even ask for an explaination. Cort saw the bewildered expression on my face and informed me that he filled it yesterday while I was taking the other girls to Benson.

He can drink and spray people at the same time. What more could a man ask for? He had his toy and beverage at the same time. He is so proud of his creation.

I am truly AMAZED at his inguinity.    Someday I might even laugh.... some day after my countertop does not look pink!!!!!

And I pray I am never on the receiving end of that supersoaker because he is never allowed to use Hawaiian Punch again  and I have to wonder what his next liquid of choice might be!!!!!

(maybe I should have thought to bring that up when I was talking to him.  OOOPS!)

No comments: