They also have drumline. Very cool. We are in the middle of drumline season. Ashley is not in drumline. She started out but chose not to continue because her grades were not where she wanted them to be. But we're both still involved and help set up for the performaces. It is a lot work but it is so much fun! I love how students can take a handful of percussion instruments and each school come up with very different and fun programs. If you have not been to one, definitely check it out!
The statewide competition is next Saturday and that will be it! It has been fun working with Ashley as stage crew and I am already excited about next year's marching season.
(Travis thinks I have lost it!)
Update on Joey's talk with the Bishop-
Bishop Whiting was great. He asked Joey if what he was doing was good, and poor Joey talked really fast (don't know where he got THAT from) and said no and promised never to do it again. The Bishop said he was a great kid and knew he wouldn'tdo it anymore. Joey left with red face and a smile. So far the boy's bathrooms at church are monkey village-free! I think.
(Not that I spend too much time in there in the 1st place)
No comments:
Post a Comment