My mom had surgery on January 25th- she had her hip replaced... the second one in ten years. The doctors have sent her to a rehabilitation center and I try to go into Phoenix every day. In other words, I am not around home very much.
BUT.....
To prove I am still alive I am going to play a game. It's called... What's In Your Phone?
This is a great game if you are a mom of a teenager who has their own phone! (Fun for the mom, that is. Not so much for the teenager!)
I think they are practicing... gosh, I hope not
Give a girl a phone.....
Dang! how did that get in here?
No explanation even needed!
Mackenzie wants her picture too.
Brittany and Dani playing at Goodwill! Very creative!
They have discovered the art of taking pics of themselves. I'm so proud!
We don't call him a monkey for nothing!
can't forget Zach!
Skyler
No words! (just laughing hysterically trying to be an adult and failing miserably at it)
Now, I can't wait to play this game with Ashley!












No comments:
Post a Comment