What a week!
(FYI: another successful fathers and sons outing and no involvement with Search and Rescue. I daresay my little boy is growing up.....hopefully)
Ashley attended the 9th Grade formal and had a great time! She looked wonderful! She danced almost every dance and most of the time they were with boys!!!! My little girl is growing up!
-
Sniff, sniff.
-
Brittany survived the Science Fair. Her project took a while to do but she did it. He biggest problem was talking to the kids who came to look at it. she says she is shy but most of the boys is her class disagree as well as her teacher. Wow, my little girl is growing up.
-
Sniff, sniff, sniff
-
Miss Cortney was voted in as Vice President of the Mesa High Choral Union. They are planning a big trip to New York this spring to sing at Carnegie Hal. Very excited for her, not so excited for my pocket book. But my girl will be 18 in November so I can't say no even if I wanted to.
-
Sniff, sniff, sniff, SNIFF
-
Joey graduates from Kindergarten tomorrow. Those poor first grade teachers next year.
Travis' sister Cathy is getting married in little less than a month and we are busy with wedding plans. All I have left to produce are the boutonnieres for the guys and a throw bouquet and my little assignment is done. Can't wait!
-
Thursday is Graduation and, as always, Trav and I are charpeones at Golf Land/Sunsplash for their grad night. This will be our fourth year going and I am excited! This year I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will actually be warm and dry... Dry outside as opposed to, you know, being in the pool, of course.
-
Last year the temperature went down to 60 degrees and rained the whole time we were out. Hello! We live in the hottest state and I still froze my little toenails off! It was just not right.
Juniors are allowed to go as well so this year. Miss Cortney is saving up money so she and some friends can get in too. Looking forward to watching my daughter run around in a swim suit with a bunch of liberated high school students flirting up a storm. Gonna be a great night!!!
-
The next day I am off to Benson to drop off my Cortney and Ashley for the week where they can help Aunt Deb with the kids while she crams for the last of her school work and, of course, to hang out and flirt with their cousins. (Gotta learn somewhere, right?) Poor Ash will be so lost without my cell phone. That is until she cons Deb into using hers. I will miss them though (and so will Britt. She is stuck with me and the little kids)
3 comments:
Enjoy the last week of school. It sounds like you have a lot of fun things going on.
Cortney will LOVE NYC!!! Phill got to go on that trip and it is SOOO worth it! They went to a broadway musical and afterward the cast came out and talked to them and answered questions.
How fun that you guys chaperone each year. Good times~ I am praying for no rain during grad night also. We have lots of family attending.
Chickie looks like Belle in that dress :o)
Post a Comment