I was just thinking last night about when Mackenzie was born. She was born on Good Friday and they wanted to keep me in the hospital until late Sunday morning but I did not want to miss Easter morning.
There is nothing quite like watching/putting your kids in a sugar rush and then sending them to church so their poor primary teachers get to deal with them.
Anyway, I went home a day earlier than planned.
I think I am going to go to the hospital and see if I can use that extra day now. They owe me.
They will probably say no.
Dang it!
Anyway, my baby is now five. And she has informed us all that she is no longer a baby. And we need to treat her like a big girl.
Wow
It happens so quick.
Funny thing is Cortney said the same thing last week.
So I'm not too worried. Besides, when Mackenzie wants something, that whole baby thing will come in handy. It's a good thing and once she figures it out (if she hasn't already) she will most definitely use it for her advantage!!!
Happy Birthday, Baby.... um, I mean, Mackenzie!!!!!

1 comment:
Awww, Happy Bday Mackenzie ;o)--Shes
Post a Comment