Saturday, November 1, 2008

Post Halloween Update

Halloween is over and I am so relieved! The costumes turned out great. Zach's was the hardest because I made the whole thing. The sad part is that it was only for one day, although now the kids are talking me into auditioning for the Easter Pageant. Families have a greater chance of getting in than just auditioning as an individual. Should be fun! Anyway, my sister took pity on me and took pictures while I scampered about, safety pinning this and tying that, and trying to stop Joey from attacking everyone with the light sabers (He had two!!!) But we all made it out relatively unharmed. (Britt got stabbed by a pin. My bad.)

Zach went as Apollos Brutus Severillus, from the Tennis Shoes books (in other words, a Roman Centurion)


Kenzie went as Pebbles. (It was last minute. If I would have thought about it earlier, I could have dressed Joey as Bam Bam. Dang!!)

Joey went as a Jedi Knight. (Then again, Bam Bam would not have been much safer.)

Cortney went as Anastasia, before she found out she was royalty.


Britt was a bumble bee, which makes me laugh because she is freakishly scared of them.
Ashley was an angel. Enough said.
Now there are only 364 days left to decide what to be next year. Maybe I should remind them of that now. That way, there will be no surprise, for me that is. Now if I can just make it through Christmas. Yipeeeee!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Cute costumes. I love the Bam-Bam idea. That would be so cute.